Having the Bald Eagle fly through SGang Gwaay is a memory I will always cherish…Richard Kennedy
Custom, Private Day Tours
Everything from honeymoons, birthdays, anniversaries, family vacations, exclusive groups, conferences and skill based excursions has been offered since 1989. It’s best to contact me early to plan so you can get what you desire.
We understand not everyone has time to join our expedition style of tours, and that you may wish to travel on your own schedule. That is where our private, custom day tours come in.
Our custom and private day trips are designed to be fun, engaging, and filled with enough adventure to fill your camera full of memories. These tours are designed for the introductory level sea kayaker. The tour will launch from the Sandspit Harbor and depending on the skill level of the participant(s), weather, and tides, could finish at Alliford Bay (BC Ferries Landing).
The area that we paddle often view seals, and a few bird colonies. If weather cooperates, there are many islets to explore in the area for your enjoyment.
Our Custom Day trips are only a 6 hour commitment, and Private tours can be arranged to fill your personal schedule.
Custom Day Trips Details
- Day trips are $245 per person ( plus 5% GST), and accommodate minimum of 4 – maximum 6 participants.
- All day trips will start and finish from: 570 Beach Rd (Sandspit Harbor), Sandspit, British Columbia
- Our custom day trips will depart at 10 am, and your return time will roughly be 430 pm.
- Lunch and snacks are not included, while all kayaking and safety gear will be provided by your guide.
- The option to use a single or double fibre glass kayak is available.
- Transportation to/from the Sandspit Harbor is not included.
- Tour departure is dependant on weather, and tide conditions.
Our day trips are designed for introductory level sea kayakers. The itinerary will be based on the skill level of the participant(s), weather, and tides. The area that we paddle often view seals, and a few bird colonies. If weather cooperates, there are many islets to explore in the area to enjoy.
Please contact us for further information.